Our hand crafted oak fascia beams are ideal to add that extra bit of character to your fireplace. Each beam comes with concealed key hole brackets machined into the back of the beam. Simply hang the beam from two protruding screws in your wall. These really can be installed within a couple of minutes. Fitting to decorated and plastered walls is no issue! The screws and wall plugs provided can be fitted into brick, stone or breeze block walls. They can be fixed to stud walls where timber uprights can be located.
Screws and wall plugs provided are for solid wall, brick or timber
The thickness of the boards typically varies from 1 inch – 1.5 inches. Each beam we manufacturer goes through our vigorous finishing process we’ve developed over many years! Skillfully shaped, sanded and finished with only the highest quality wax’s and oils these fascia beams are sure to impress!
Now available in our premium range of colours for a deeper penetration into the wood and a longer lasting finish.
Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2 an inch smaller than the size stated.
Why Buy From Us?
- We source our oak from trusted suppliers. All of our oak is FSC certified.
- Our oak is well air dried ensuring any movement once installed is minimal.
- Our oak is excellent quality, QP1 structural grade.
- All fascia beams come with heavy duty keyhole fixings & fitting instructions.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 5 working days.
- We have a track record of excellence!
- We recommend leaving your beam (removed from the packaging) to acclimatise to your room for 2 weeks prior to installation.
Important: Please be aware as oak is a natural product, each piece does vary with regards to: cracks, knots, colour and grain pattern. Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2″ smaller than the size stated. Some beams may have small areas of pin holing which further adds to the reclaimed effect, we will treat these beams with anti infestation solution. All of oak oak beams are well air dried ensuring minimal movement once installed in your home. As your beam adjusts to your room temperature further cracks may appear only adding to the character. This is nothing to worry about. Please note that none of the above can be treated as defects.