The Compact model is modern and sophisticated, it has been specifically designed to be shorter in its overall height, yet it has exactly the same unique features and still boasts the same heat output as the Pedestal and Log Store models.
This model retains the sleek, modern style of the Zeta range. The Zeta 10C is an elegant round steel multi-fuelled stove. The large panoramic single curved door with integrated flush handle, the fire is visible from most angles within any room.
The Zeta 10C is British manufactured out of the finest materials to the very highest standards and confirms to BS EN 13240.
With a nominal heat output of 11.0kW on wood and 7.0kW on smokeless fuels this stove can be installed without the need of any additional ventilation. It has a maximum heat output of 12.0kW. and provides both radiant and convected heat.
The Zeta 10C has a fully controllable Eco-Cleanburn air management system with primary, secondary and tertiary air for a superior burn. This system provides the stove with an excellent air wash system which keeps the glass clean and also a tertiary burn (wood only) for super clean burning thereby protecting the environment for future generations.
• British Made contemporary Scandinavian design style multi fuel stove
• Panoramic single door with large viewing area for maximum view of the fire
• Multifuel Stove – Nominal heat output Wood 11.0kW and Smokeless Fuel 7.0kW
• Maximum heat output of 12.0kW
• 150mm (6 inch) top flue outlet
• Pre-heated air wash system for cleaner glass
• Eco-Cleanburn air management system for greater efficiency
• Removable ashpan
• Can be installed on a 12mm glass hearth without the need of additional hearth construction
• External air inlet for use in low energy homes
• Pre stressed steel body for superior strength
• 74.8% efficiency (smokeless fuel) 74.4% efficiency (wood)
• 10 year warranty