The Westfire Uniq 23 Wood Burning Inset Stove is suited to burn wood and composite logs only. This wood burner is distinguished by its modern, contemporary and also clean smooth lines. It also features self cleaning ceramic glass surface, regulating primary and secondary air and a fixed tertiary air supply.
In fact the Westfire Uniq 23 inset stove has the option of a sophisticated closed combustion air system, for operation in air tight houses by bringing its combustion air directly from outside.
- Solid steel construction
- Airwash system for cleaner glass
- Rounded glass for wide angled viewing
- Defra Approved
- SIA Ecodesign Ready
- Also suitable for a 12mm hearth
- External airkit available
- Steel construction
- 4kW – 7kW output range
- 80% efficiency
- Finally 300mm maximum log length
|Dimensions||38 × 55 cm|